Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FINALLY .. Boarding that plane.


This is Hal getting on the plane. As you can see, I am already seated. He tends to dally around and let people get between us, and this is a theme that will replay the whole trip.
I don't like to wait to the last minute to board the plane. Not because I have any illusion that I will find a more comfortable seat, but rather, I want to keep my carry on bag as close to me as possible. Those that come in last sometime have their bags stowed on the far end of the plane from their seats. In theory I just don't like it, it practice it can be a real pain. Especially if your bag ends up behind you a few rows or more. You can't not get off the plane until everyone behind you is off, and you can walk back to fetch the dumb thing.
No thank you. I will stand in line, get on ASAP, and keep my bag near me. Hal doesn't care so much. And on this trip, that scenario didn't happen to him. So he still lives in naive bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment